Sunday, June 5, 2011

We're starting to get concerned....

   When MrBrawn came to our household we had some concerns, he seemed obsessed with things having to do with "pee-pees", butts, poop, and other things of that sort. This was at the same time as we were trying to remove the f word from his vocabulary, along with several other unacceptable behaviors.
   Only once was there anything significant to report, and it happened while we were in the McDonalds drive-thru. We had just passed the hotel that he had been staying in when he was brought into care and went into his own little world. He was talking to himself when I heard him say something to the effect of "I will put my pee-pee on you and we will kiss on the lips". I said "what?" and he said "oh, uh, I want french fries"
   That type of behavior has nearly completely ceased. This weekend I was watching my friend's children and there was a boy who is a few years older than MrBrawn here. As is typical for that age group, I put them in the bathtub together. I was out of sight, but within hearing. I heard MrBrawn say "let's put our pee-pees on each other". I moved in closer and heard the other little guy say, "huh?" and MrBrawn said, "we should play pee-pee sandwich" other little guy said "I think we should play a different game." I walked in and asked MrBrawn if he had played that game before. He said "yeah, with my dad" I said, "well, I've never heard of it, how do you play?" He said "we put butter on our pee-pees and then put them on each other and make a sandwich."
  Needless to say, this will be discussed with a mental health counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment