Sunday, June 5, 2011

Recent Facebook Status Updates

People wonder why I send the little darlings to preschool. Ice on the floor in the morning, water on the sand in the evening...
May 31 at 5:49pm via Android · Privacy: ·  ·  · 
    • Ay Wallin at least the sand is outside :)
      May 31 at 5:50pm · 
    • Jennifer Howe No breaks for mommy!
      May 31 at 5:50pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Jennifer Howe I think they are trying to help you out with getting a lawn!
      May 31 at 5:51pm · 
    • Sara Staley ay yi yi! I swear I watch them!
      May 31 at 5:54pm · 
    • Jo Goss Wilcox Boys will be boys lol.
      May 31 at 6:14pm · 
    • Ay Wallin Mommyhood!!
      May 31 at 6:33pm · 
    • Gina Restani- Padilla hmmmm i remember a certain Sara asking me WHY i sent MYY little darlings to preschool.. ha ha.. Love you!
      May 31 at 8:17pm · 

Why Mommy can't take a shower. I found 4 trays of ice cubes on my floor when I came out.
May 31 at 7:34am via Android · Privacy: ·  ·  · 


Sara Staley
LilMonkey: "I get prize box?"
Me: "No, you need to go poo-poo on the potty."
LilMonkey: "I go pee, I get candy. (1 skittles)
Me "No, you peed on the bricks, pee-pee in the potty for candy!"

I was changing him to a swim diaper and he peed on the bricks surrounding the wood stove. He was so proud, he figured he deserved a reward.
May 30 at 11:02pm via Android · Privacy: ·  · 
    • Gina Restani- Padilla That's hysterical! ! Little bit. .gotta love em. !!
      May 30 at 11:03pm · 
    • Brandi Willistein mine decided to pee on the slide at the playground today. Which meant that I then had to find somewhere to strip and change her- because we had walked to the playground. Yeah. That was fun.
      May 30 at 11:53pm · 

No comments:

Post a Comment