Sunday, May 1, 2011

"God was on this!"

My big kids are in a stage of circles and x's. If we like it, we circle it, if we don't we x it. They're sitting at the table doing some coloring and activity books. Mr Brawn just yelled "Mama come look!" When I get to him he's pointing at the word "two" written in dashes in order to trace it. He pointed at the T and says "God was on this."
I didn't understand, so I said "It's OK, you can write on it." (I thought he wasn't sure what to do).
He said, more emphatically, "No, Mommy, God was on THIS." and pointed to the T.
Then I saw it, a lower case T looks like a cross.
I said "Oh, yes, Jesus was put on the cross."
He jumps in and says "Yeah, those mean guys put him there and he was stuck."
"And then what happened?" I asked.
"He died"
"And then?"
"And then, and then, Him comed back ALIVE!!"
...As I walked away to get a baby wipe I heard Ms Brains say, "we should x that, cuz it was mean" and Mr Brawn say, "No we should circle it cuz he came alive"...

Ahhh, about fifteen minutes ago I was ready to sell all my kids on Ebay. And then My Heavenly Father decides to show me this.

No comments:

Post a Comment