Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Angry kid?

The boys came home from their parent visit today as usual. I was saying goodbye to their transportation driver and making sure Mr Monkey was out of the way when Ms. Brains came running to me. "Mommy, come and see!"

As I rounded the corner I saw Mr. Brawn spreading sand on top of sand in the courtyard. I asked what was going on. Ms. Brains proceeded to tell me the "He pooped on the yard." I asked if it was true and he ran to the other side of the yard. I bravely edged the sand aside with my flip-flop.... yep, there was fresh doo-doo in the sand.

I asked him what in the world he was thinking. He told me he had to go. I told him that didn't make sense since the front door was standing wide open and he normally just goes in to go by himself. He could not give me an answer, even later this evening.

The only thing I can come up with is that he is angry. He could be angry at a lot of things, me, his parents, the situation, preschool, etc. and since he doesn't have a lot of vocabulary to talk about it, he shows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment