Friday, August 21, 2015

2 year anniversary

   Two years ago today a caseworker brought us a baby with a face only a mother could love (or so I'm told!) and I fell in love. 



    Over the last couple of years, that little boy has grown and changed (and maybe given me some gray hair!) and has become a valuable part of our family. 
    We recently had court, which I was supposed to attend telephonically but had technical issues. Luckily his attorney was texting me and keeping me in the loop. We have been named as Potential Permanent Placement (pending the appeal) and another court date has been set for December. IF (and that's a big if) the appeal process is finished and he's free for adoption, we MIGHT be able to officially call him ours before the new year! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Continuing to pray. I think he has a face that everyone who meets him, falls in love with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Continuing to pray. I think he has a face that everyone who meets him, falls in love with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara, I sure pray that he becomes yours permanently. He is soooo Sweet and precious... I love his little face too..He is adorable

    ReplyDelete